Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time for some Unity Challenges...

Just for the heck of it, I decided to play with my Unity Stamps today. They have been sitting uninked for far too many weeks & needed some attention! The sample above from the Unity Sketch challenge for this week (USCSC15) ~ and it's such a fun challenge. I used my images from the November Kit of the Month. The Unity kits are so cool because there are so many stamps and lots of variety with both the images and the sentiments. LOVE THEM!

This card was one I did last Thursday for a Hip Hop Challenge. Guess what? Today is Thursday, so that means it's HIP HOP day over at Unity! Go take a look and join in the fun!

Card #1: Supplies: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co; Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Chatterbox; Ribbon ~ SU; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; Flowers ~ Prima.

Card #2: Supplies: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co; Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ SU; Embossing Powder ~ SU; Nestabilities; Hearts ~ Hero Arts.


2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Kendra, I love your cards. The travel themed card would be PERFECT at graduation. That sentiment is so true!

BTW....I'm looking forward to Saturday! WooHoo!

whoistracy said...

How fun! I really need to sign up for their KOTM but I can never justify the extra $$. The images are adorable though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs