Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let's Go Bowl!

Wooohooo! I was thrilled when I saw this bowling set coming out from Hanna Stamps. My son had a bowling birthday party last June & I had not scrapped the pictures yet. Several of the images in this set are perfect for scrapbooking. I made my own background paper with a few of the stamps and then I used some of the images for embellishments. PERFECT!

This set will be available at midnight on Friday, February 6th along with 2 other Hanna sets and 2 Riley images.

I have a few more ideas to do with this set, but I need to work with some of the other fun images too. I'll have more tomorrow.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps; Cardstock ~ SU & Bazzill; Ink ~ Palette, SU pigment & Versamarker; Ribbon ~ SU; Nestabilities ovals; Font ~ Cricut (Jasmine cartridge).

3 comments:

Tracey said...

A super cute layout Kendra!!

MichelleY said...

Love this layout, Kendra! Love your background paper and stamped embellishments! You are such an AWESOME scrapbooker!

Vicki G said...

Very cute layout!

Vicki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs