Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve...

Have a little toast tonight with some bubbly ~ our Asti is in the fridge! We always celebrate New Year's Eve because it is also my birthday! I've always said that if you have to have a birthday in December, today is the day to have it ~ Everyone celebrates!

I thought I'd share another Hanna creation from the new Valentine set. It will be available on Friday, January 4th over at Hanna Stamps. It's a fun little set with lots of cute accessory stamps that just scream romance!

I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2008!

3 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! Happy Birthday, Kendra! It was my middle sister's 40th on the 26th but her DH is throwing her a surprise birthday party TONIGHT! I wish I could be there but several states are between us & I couldn't make the trip.

Pam said...

Cheers Kendra, Happy Birthday!

Love this stamp used for a New Years card!

Lorie said...

Well, Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! FANTASTIC card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs