Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fun Packaging Ideas...

I am totally hooked this year on the color Soft Sky from Stampin' Up! I just love it with snow themed items. I made some more nugget tins (different style from the red/green tins) and then used that color on some Kraft window bags to wrap them up. I added my Christmas card inside the bag (since it matched), a chipboard calendar, and then I stamped snowflakes on the white tissue paper for a finishing touch. It was a fun little gift for a friend. The bags, tins and stamps are all available from Papertrey Ink.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, I love this! I am liking the soft blue too for snowflakes and winter. I love grunging with it too. Ü

JenMarie said...

FABULOUS gift packaging!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs