Monday, March 26, 2007

It's a fabulous day!



It's been an amazing day!

First of all, I had a followup appointment with my Oncologist this morning and I'm done for 3 months! YIPEEEE!!!! This will be the longest stretch of time without a doctor appointment in about a year and a half. Second, the sun is out and it's in the 70's! Buds are coming out on the trees and the flower bulbs are starting to bloom. And, I talked to my dear friend Paula in Arizona and I had lunch with another fabulous friend Michelle. We were finally able to catch up! It had been way too long since we have been together to chat!

Last night I found some time to play with my new Paper Trey Ink sets! WOW ~ these sets are fun! There are so many coordinating pieces. For me, it's going to take some time to get used to using the acrylic stamps, but they are a wonderful quality and the packaging is fabulous. I highly recommend these sets! This is a picture of my first attempt with these beautiful images. Thanks to my very talented friend Michelle Wooderson for her wonderful idea on the wavy greeting.

I hope your day is as wonderful as mine has been!

Supplies Used:

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Paper Trey Ink); Ink: Certainly Celery & Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Designer Series Au Chocolat (Stampin' Up!); Ribbon (May Arts).

2 comments:

Pam said...

OMW!! Those are gorgeous Kendra! ! love the green and brown, I need to do that combo!

Alli said...

Great combination of colors! These are gorgeous, I'm as addicted to this set as you are, lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs