Friday, April 6, 2018

Marching Band Cover Pages

I am THRILLED to say that as of yesterday I am completely caught up on my son's final band album!  There will be a few more events happening before the end of the school year, but I have plans laid out for those pages too.  

This is a pretty significant project because I have made 8 very full 12x12 band albums over the last 7 years ~ 4 each for Megan & Matt with a year overlap. I wanted the start of each yearly album to look the same, so I made similar pages using the formal band photos. After that I documented the full marching band season from band camp all the way to State Finals using a variety of supplies, kits & digital products. The marching band section of the album is a significant portion of each year, but I continued each book with the rest of the band events through the end of the school year.

I still have to photograph all of Matt's senior year pages; however, I thought I'd share the cover pages for each of his albums.  My oh my has he grown up...







A nice timeline page which shows how much he has changed in four years.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs