Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December Daily ~ Day #17 to 22

You may wonder why I would add additional projects to my To Do List during such a busy time of the year, but December Daily is kind of special. Everyone is home, it's a short-term project, and it documents several of our family holiday traditions.

For Day #17 - 22, I used everything from the Ali Edwards DD kit.  Like many of my previous pages, I wrote my journaling in Word and trimmed them to fit inside the journaling cards.  I do this for a few reasons, I like telling longer stories and the clean look.


I love how these next few pages turned out.  Again, I used the Ali Edwards DD kit for a majority of the products.  The red polka-dot paper is from Felicity Jane & the pocket is actually from my Christmas card order that came from minted.com with an invoice inside.  See below for the original look.


I included a list of items I almost always buy for our traditional holiday cooking as well as a list of everything I wrapped as gifts for our family.


Here is the original pocket.



Just a few more days to go on my December Daily.  I'm hoping to finish up the pages before the week is over!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs