Monday, June 5, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ Our Family

Hello Friends & Happy Monday!  I've been a little quiet over here on my blog lately because life has been soooooooo busy and I haven't had a chance to scrapbook in about a month!   We are currently working on a big renovation project at our home and while I'm super excited about it, it is also very time consuming.  This week I am packing up my entire first floor and moving it into other areas of the house as we get ready for new flooring.  What a job!  And everything takes 3x longer then you think it should.  But it's all good stuff & I can't wait to see how everything comes together.

Until I get back into my studio to create more pages, I do have a few left from our Spring Break 2013 Album that I haven't posted yet.  For these pages I used the Simple Stories Heart Mini Collection.  Super simple pages for sure highlighting a few of the portraits taken by the ship photographer.



and a photo of the whole crew...



Thanks for stopping by today &
for hanging in there with my spotty posts.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs