Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pretty Purple Gift Box & Announcement!

Hi Friends ~ I'm back from vacation and finally posting again!  It always takes me a few extra days to get back into the swing of things after we get home.

Today, Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion is on HSN sharing this fabulous new electronic die cutting machine called the Gemini.  It is one slick machine!!! 



I used the border embossing folder as a handle.



As for my announcement... after 3 1/2 years with Crafter's Companion, I have decided it was time to step down from the team.  It's been a fun ride and I am so appreciative of the many opportunities they have provided me.  I will still continue to show & share many of the great products they have & wish them continued success.

No worries... I'm still crafting!  I'll still have plenty of cards, gifts, photos and scrapbook pages to share with you here on my blog!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Kendra, I will so miss your working with Crafter's Companion. You've shown wonderful leadership, and I'll be excited to see what lies ahead in your future endeavors! Your project is beautiful, my friend, as always. Loving the pretty color. Take care, and keep in touch! Hugs...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs