Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Project Life App: A lovely day in Villefranche

I thought I'd share more of my Project Life App pages today from our 2014 trip to Europe.  I'm so happy to have this project done and that we are able to look through and enjoy our lovely photos.  The pages I'm sharing today were stops in Nice, Eze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo... yes, all in one day!

This was one of our favorite stops that day ~ Eze, France.



On the page below, I can't believe I was able to capture that picture on the top left.  We were on the bus on our way from Eze to Monaco & I snapped it just in time! 






Monte Carlo is an incredibly busy city and very beautiful ~ I can say I've been there.


I hope you enjoyed this little peek into France.  

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs