Tuesday, April 12, 2016

TE: Fabulous Felt Flowers

Hi Peeps!  This month the Taylored Expressions designers are having some fun with the fabulous TE Felt!  Have you tried it?  It's the best out there... SERIOUSLY!  Taylored Expressions has 50 gorgeous colors of 100% wool felt & there are so many wonderful ways to use it!  


For my card today, I used five different shades of the 100% Wool Taylored Expressions Felt ~ Butter, Papaya, Khaki, Peach & Pear and I die cut them with the Mini Bloomers & Bloomers Greenery Dies (links below).   This felt cuts beautifully with the Taylored Dies!  For the sentiment on my card, I used the set called When Your Heart Speaks.




Have an amazing day!


Supplies for Felt Flowers Card:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs