Thursday, September 10, 2015

Jingle All The Way...

Hi All!  WOW ~ the word 'busy' doesn't even begin to cover what my life looks like right now!  Sorry for not posting this week, but I've been creating up a storm for some upcoming deadlines and marching band is in full swing.

Today, I thought I'd share a fun jingle bell card I made using the new Die'sire Create-A-Card Christmas die called Christmas Eve.  This die came out last year as a 6"x 6" die but was remade into the standard US size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" this year.  There are 5 other dies in this new collection - 3 brand new designs and 2 more that have been resized.   



Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I understand busy. LOL! I 'm up to my eyeballs in garden produce and now the apples are starting to be ready.

Love the bells on your card!

Lori Barnett said...

Kendra...I LOVE this card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs