Monday, July 27, 2015

Cracker Box

Hi Friends!  I hope you are having an amazing start to your Monday!  Today I thought I would share this fun Cracker Box with you that I made using my Big Score Board from Crafter's Companion.  



Here is the template that I used and how I made the box.

Step 1: Select a piece of 12x17 pattern paper/cardstock.
Step 2: Line up the 12" side along the left edge of The Big Score, and score at 1", 2" and 3".
Step 3: Flip the cardstock around to the other short side and score again at 1", 2" and 3".
Step 4: Line up the 17" side along the left edge of The Big Score and score at 1" and then every 2" along the entire sheet.



Step 5: Fold and burnish all of the score marks.
Step 6: With scissors, fold the cardstock and cut diamonds as shown above.
Step 7: Add strong adhesive on top long edge and attach to the other long edge to form the box.
Step 8: Add ribbon to close the ends & decorate.

Supplies:
Elegance Card Pack - 12x17 (full sheet)
Stamps - Sheena Douglass Through the Rain (sentiment)
Dies: Bebunni Cabbage Rose Die; Die'sire Decorative Die - Cameo Stamping Frame

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs