Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Taylored Expressions: Die Focus Circle Numbers

Hi Friends!  I'm super excited today because I get to show off some photos I took of my beautiful girl AND share some fabulous products from Taylored Expressions for this month's Die Focus project.



I decided to do a pocket-style page today use the Circle Numbers Dies & since my pretty girl is graduating this year, using the 2015 just seemed like a perfect way to show them off.  For a bit of texture in the first pocket, I used the Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder for the background along with two different alphabet dies (Poster Graphics and Mini Caps Alpha & #s).  Then for the bottom pocket, I used the P&P Circle Words over an embossed mat and I added the punched out 2015 on the bottom of the photo.



For the facing page, I printed a larger photo and used several of the same elements for a coordinating page.  The tab on the bottom includes the number "18" using the Circle Numbers ~ which is her age at graduation.



Here are a few closeups of the pockets...



I simply adore all of the Taylored Expressions Pockets & Pages products... make sure to check them out for your pocket-style scrapbooks.


Taylored Expressions Supplies Used:


2 comments:

Taylor said...

What a beautiful girl, Kendra! And such nice pages you created to have forever memories!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Beautiful daughter! She has such a brilliant smile. Great pages to remember these moments.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs