Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Taylored Expressions June Sneak Peeks: Pockets & Pages Doodle Months and Hexagon Cutting Plate

Welcome to day #2 of the Taylored Expressions June Release sneak peeks and I can't wait to share my projects with you today!  I'm doing a happy dance for a few reasons today ~ there are new Pages & Pockets projects to share for this release AND... my husband and I are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary today!  I am so blessed to share my life with my best friend, high school sweetie and all around fab hubby!  

For my first set of projects today, I used several wonderful new P&P products!  The tag features the new P&P Doodle Months set and I trimmed it out using the Banner Stacklet 3 dies.  Below that I stamped the dates using the P&P Doodle Days & #s.  I also used the arrow border from the Doodle Borders Set and the fabulous map of the United States & the sentiments are from the You are Here set (coordinating die comes with the Stars & Stripes stamp set).  These products just work beautifully together. {links to products are below}



My next page features the new P&P Insta Squares dies ~ aren't they FABULOUS???  I also used some fun papers and SN@P products from Simple Stories {links below}.


Isn't that little camera cute?


For my next project, I made a sweet anniversary card for my honey!  I thought this bike was perfect because we used to ride a tandem bike all the time... before kids anyway.

I timmed a piece of cardstock with the largest Banner Stacklet 3 die and then embossed it with the new Hexagon Cutting Plate.  Then I stamped the bike image from Bikes & Trikes stamp set and trimmed the bike with the brand new coordinating Bikes & Trikes Dies!  I stamped the anniversary sentiment on one of the dies from the Mini Mix and Match Bows die set ~ it's not just for bows!  I love it when I find other uses for dies.



Just thought I'd share a few photos...


Then ~ June 3, 1989

and Now



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today through Wednesday will be released this Thursday, May 8th.



Now it's time to hop along and see what the rest of the design team ladies have to share ~ and don't forget to leave some love along the way.

4 comments:

Cynthia Clark said...

I love your card. I have a friend who has an old two seater bike. Just love that set.

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Love your card with the tandom bike.... and your layout with the little camera and stuff- all so cute!

Angie K. said...

Love the cards! We share the same anniversary date, however, mine is June 3, 1978! It was groovy! Can't wait to order some new products! Thanks for the inspiration!

Vicki said...

Thanks for sharing all your memories. Isn't it nice that we can be creative and inspiring at the same time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs