Friday, March 7, 2014

Crafter's Companion Challenge and new Embossalicious Folders

This week some new Embossalicious Folders were released and they are super fun!   Today I'm sharing the Antique Keys folder where I've highlighted the keys with Antique Linen Distress Ink and I stamped the Travel Script Background in Toffee Crunch Memento Ink.

Both the main image (Compass Set) and the Sentiment (from the Time to Dream set) are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink and heat embossed with clear powder. 


I made this for the Crafter's Companion Challenge this month.  Go take a peek and play along!


1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

You always make the best samples! And NOW you are even MORE famous from QVC!!! :) This card is beautiful! I need to go shopping and get more folders. I've only got 2!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs