Saturday, February 9, 2013

SP & Company Challenge...

Yes, I've been stamping and creating like crazy & have so much to share!  Today, it's a card with an adorable little digi image from SP & Company and played along on their latest SP Trends Challenge #3 ~ which is to use hearts!  

Here's what I did ~ I printed and trimmed the free digi Cupcake Doodle image and then colored it with my Copic markers.  I added some Cherry Red Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge to the big heart on top.  I used a few different patterns from the 6x6 Echo Park Love Story paper pad and the pretty satin ribbon (which also has hearts on it} from American Crafts.




Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute,Love your cupcake...

D said...

The pink and black is gorgeous together!!! Love the i heart you ribbon and polka paper too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs