Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our 2012 Christmas Letter ~ Pin-Spired Day #13


How's about a little DIGI-FUN?  When I saw the fabulous newsletter/Christmas cards on Shutterfly and Snapfish this year, I decided that I could do my own digi version on Photoshop Elements.  I found one that was posted on Pinterest {the graphic below}and used the same layout and theme.  However, I changed the colors and used my own digi elements.  I LOVE how it turned out and plan on adding it to my 2012 scrapbook!   On the back of this page, I added a letter about what we've been up to this year with a few more photos of each family member.  I color copied the two pages back to back on 24lb paper so it wouldn't bleed through.  TIP: Make sure you use good paper for stuff like this ~ it makes a difference.



My project today was "Pin-spired" by this Pin
{just click on the photo for the link}




Today my "Pin-spired" friend is Melissa Cash.
  So hop on over to her blog and see what she came up with for her"Pin-spired" project! 

Don't forget ~ Weekly Blog Candy!  Each Friday I will be drawing a random comment from my blog to give away some cool blog candy.  You may leave as many comments as you'd like each week.  Then at the end of my "Pin-Spired" Celebration, I'll have more prizes to share with more lucky winners!  

Blog Candy Rules:  Comments that I deem unkind or look like spam will be deleted.  Winners will be posted on my blog each Saturday and must send me an email with your contact information.  Deadline for final blog candy drawing will be midnight (ET) on December 21, 2012.  If you fail to provide contact information to me by December 31, 2012, prizes will be forfeited.

See you tomorrow for more "Pin-spired" fun.

7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Lovely and festive Christmas card/letter.

Denise Bryant said...

Great Christmas letter! Love the pics!
DeniseB

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Boy, I wish the Christmas letters I received looked this great...and were so concise. Super festive, Kendra....love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous holiday card/letter! Love the colors you used! TFS! ;)

Indy's Designs said...

What a lovely layout!

CraftyRia said...

Cool Digi layout. I haven't done much digi yet. You inspire me!

Debbie Corbari said...

FANTASTIC!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs