Monday, October 1, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ New Diners Set

Happy Monday...Whew...what a busy weekend it was!  Fall is upon us and the weather in Northern Indiana was PERFECT this weekend ~ beautiful sunshine with the temps in the 70's.  To go with the perfect fall theme, I have a pretty fall card using the new Holiday Sampler Diners set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  I used a piece of pretty pattern paper by Farm House Paper Company as the base of my card.  The printing and leaves were already printed.  Then I used my Rich Cocoa ink by Memento.



On the inside of my card, I used the fabulous textured pumpkin by stamping the image with Rich Cocoa Memento ink on some solid rust colored cardstock.  Then I used the Happy Harvest sentiment from the Happy Harvest stamp set.



I know you'll want to see the whole set, so click on the GRS Blog to see the yummy new images.  Then visit the other designers blogs to see what holiday fun they came up with! 

3 comments:

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

These are gorgeous!! love your color choices!

chickadee3357 said...

Love the inside and the out! Fab!

Moonofsilver said...

I love the simple color scheme and how you use the white texture to decorate your card :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs