Monday, March 26, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps ... April Diners Club Preview!

Hello Hello...Happy Monday!  Today Gourmet Rubber Stamps is previewing the newest Diners Club set for April called Garden Tea Time.  Here is the project I made using the pretty text frame and flower from the set.



I love this round frame in the set and knew I wanted to stamp the flower inside but knew the flower was bigger than the frame.  Soooooo...here's how I did it in just a few Easy-Peasy steps.

First, I stamped the frame in brown ink on kraft cardstock and then I used a circle Nestability die to cut it out.  Then I found the correct size of Nestibility for the inside circle and cut that out on a sheet of plain old printer paper (a Post-it note would work too).  You want to make sure the paper is thin ~ cardstock won't work for this.



Next, I placed the piece of plan paper over the pre-stamped image.


Using Champagne Dazzle Versamark ink (watermark ink with shimmer), I stamped the flower image twice inside the circle.  I went off the edge on both sides.


Finally, I used clear embossing powder & a heat gun to make the image pop just a bit.


It's as easy as that!  Now it's time to see what all the other lovely ladies on the Design Team came up with using this great new set!  So go take a peek at the full set on the GRS Blog and then hop around to see the samples ~ don't forget to leave a little love along the way!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

great tutorial and I love this card, so beautiful!

chickadee3357 said...

Lovely! I love the flowers inside the frame! and the scallops!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs