Friday, December 17, 2010

Teacher Gifts - Tag Trio

This week is the last week of school before Christmas break, so it's time to get those teacher gifts ready to go. Mine were pretty simple this year.  I found some cute snowman cups at Target so I put a gift card inside with some chocolates.  Then I simply put them in a cello bag, tied it with some pretty May Arts ribbon and added a tag ~ there's the creative part!



The first Christmas tree tag uses a set from Hero Arts called Tree-Mendous.  I stamped the tree in Palette Ink (Landscape) and then cut it out.  I added Frosted Lace Stickles and red gems to the snowflakes for some bling.  The mats are cut using Nestabilites on Echo Park Christmas paper and Bazzill Red Dotted Swiss.


For the second tag, I used the adorable Holiday Tags set from Hero Arts.  I stamped the image in Palette Ink (Noir), colored it with Copic Markers, then cut it out by hand.  I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff and Crafty Sparkles for some bling.  Again, the pattern paper from Echo Park and Bazzill cardstock are cut with Nestabilities.


My final tag is the round Christmas tree tag from the Hero Arts set called Wishes Come True.  I colored the images with my Copic Markers (YG11, YG13, YG17, R46, R43, C1), added Stickles and a red gem to the image and then trimmed the image with my Nestabilities dies.


Super easy-peasy tags for any gift bag or package!  These Hero Arts sets are PERFECT for gift tags & they are all on sale at i{heart}papers this week.  OH ~ and they are having a Free Shipping day over there today, so you'll want to check it out!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs