Friday, July 31, 2009

Monthly Mix Butterflies...

Today I have a few more samples from the August Monthly Mix by Lizzie Anne Designs. I love this kit because it has so many great images and sentiments all mixed up together!

My first project uses the pretty little butterfly in the set, but I'm bummed because I added some glitter to it and it didn't photograph at all. You'll have to take my word for it...

As you can tell from all my cards and projects, I really love my edge punches and my embossing folders from Cuttlebug. I've paired them up on this card to give some texture to the brown edge and yet a different texture to the left edge of the card. I also used some white ink over the embossed edge so it would pop up a bit.

Card #1 Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Aug Monthly Mix); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ MME; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Edge Punch ~ SU; Ribbon ~ SU.

Card #2 Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Aug Monthly Mix); Cardstock ~ SU; Embossing Folders ~ Cuttlebug; Edge Punch ~ Fiskars; Ribbon ~ PTI; Ink ~ Versamark, Copics, SU; Butterfly Punch ~ Martha Stewart; Gems ~ Hero Arts.

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Beautiful cards, Kendra! I really like the white ink on the embossed images. It really makes them POP!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs