Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

TE Coloring My World... with Cardstock!

This month, the Taylored Expressions designers are playing with CARDSTOCK!  Not just any cardstock, but the GORGEOUS Taylored Expressions Premium Cardstock.  I LOVE IT!  The quality is wonderful and the colors are brilliant!


To show off the cardstock on my card today, I used the Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate and trimmed it out in Sugar Cube (white) and then again several more times with various other shades.  I embossed them with the TE Embossing Folders and then attached them.  The sentiment I used is from the set called A Life She Loved and I colored in the letters to match the cardstock colors.  A few gems, and the card is complete!




Supplies Used:


4 comments:

  1. How pretty with all the different colors and textures...the rhinestones are the perfect finishing touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Love all the embossed pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used and the different embossing textures make it stand out even more. Would be a great way to use up scraps of cardstock as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little love ~ I always enjoy hearing from you! {psst... comments don't appear right away}